After day one’s play, the teams will be ranked by the commissioners.
- In the Osler Conference, After 3 games, teams will be ranked 1 to 4. Teams 1 and 2 will play on day two for the Osler Championship.
- In the Banting Conference, Teams 1 and 2 will play on day two for the Banting Cup.
- In the Griffith Conference, Teams 1 and 2 play for the Griffith Cup.
- In the McRae Conference, Teams 1 and 2 will play on day two for the McRae Cup.
- In the Cawkell Conference, Team 1 and 2 play for the Cawkell Cup.
- STANDINGS DECIDED BY: most wins, fewest goals against, fewest number of penalties, fewest overtime games, coin toss.
All games will be 60 minutes of run time. In case of a tie, there will be one sudden death overtime period of 5 minutes straight time. If the tie persists, there will be a 3-man shoot-out, with no repeats until a winner is declared. If one team exhausts its line-up and requires repeat players, repeats will also be allowed for the other team.
TEAMS PLAYING WITH NON-PHYSICIAN PLAYERSor GOALIE will declare this to the tournament administrator before the start of their first game and the scores for the winning team using a non-physician player will be recorded as 0-3 unless the opposing team wins at which time the actual score of the game will stand as the result.