After day one’s play, the teams will be ranked by the commissioners.
- In the Osler Conference, teams will be ranked 1st to 3rd after round robin play. Osler 2nd will play Osler 3rd for the right to play Osler 1st in the finals.
- In the Banting Conference, five teams will play in round robin format with overall winner taking the Banting Cup.
- In the Griffith Conference, four teams will complete in a round robin format with top two teams competing for the Griffith Cup.
- In the McRae Conference, five teams will play in a round robin format with overall winner taking the McRae Cup.
- In the Cawkell Conference, four teams will play in a round robin with the top two teams competing for the Cawkell Cup.
- STANDINGS: head-to-head wins, most wins, fewest goals against, fewest penalty minutes, fewest OT games, coin toss.
All games will be 60 minutes of run time (except if there is a 3 goal or less difference in which case the last 3 minutes of the 3rd period will be stop time. In case of a tie, there will be one sudden death overtime period of 3 on 3 (only 3 skaters on each team) for 5 minutes straight time. If the tie persists, there will be a 3-man shoot-out, with no repeats until a winner is declared. If one team exhausts its line-up and requires repeat players, repeats will also be allowed for the other team.